Participate in the world's largest photo competition.
It is open to everyone everywhere. The theme chosen with the United Nations Climate Change team is:
Metro is the largest international newspaper in the world. Metro is published in over 150 major cities in 24 countries across Europe, North & South America and Asia. Metro has a unique global reach, attracting a young, active, well-educated Metropolitan audience of over 18 million daily readers.
- UN Chronicle - highlights global quest for water
- Climate change “is still moving much faster than we are,” UN Chief warns
- Accelerate climate action and raise ambition, urges UN chief
- UN Secretary-General to visit storm-ravaged islands of Antigua, Barbuda and Dominica this weekend
- Tourism, a key sector in the world