The ILO Decent Work Team and Office for the Caribbean in Port of Spain is pleased to launch a call for Proposals for national or international consultants/companies interested in carrying out a national study on non-standard form of employment in Guyana.
Full details can be found in the attchment titled "terms of reference". See below.
Timeframe and modalities
- Reception of expression of interest: by 22 May 2017
- Selection of Winning proposal: by 26 May 2017
- Start of work: 05 June 2017
- Conclusion of work: 15 August
- CV of the researcher/s and respective proposed role in the research exercise;
- A 400 words research proposal including detailed description of the research methodology as per TORs;
- Proposal relevance, quality and coherence (60%)
- CVs and experience (30%)
- Other (cost USD$ 7,000) 10%