Job Title: Project Technical Associate - JCCCP
Job ID: 18844
Jpb Family: Environment&Disaster Reduction
- Associate Degree in business administration or management-related discipline.
- Specialized training or Undergraduate Degree or equivalent in business administration, management, economics, or a climate change related field would be desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in project or programme administration.
- Experience in procurement and project finance.
- Demonstrated appreciation of climate change and disaster management issues, and other related sustainable human development issues
- Demonstrable computer skills including Word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint
Job open to:
- Permanent residents and persons who have legal status to work in Barbados e.g. CARICOM Skills Certificate (CSME) Accredited to Barbados.
- Vacancy for a Project Engineer (Engineering Specialist ) for office fit-out - UNHCR
- Vacancy Announcement - Communications and Information Officer (ILO)
- Historic participation of Caribbean countries at the UN General Assembly
- UN: stark gap between urban and rural employment in Latin America and the Caribbean