“The Quest for Water” focuses on ensuring availability and sustainable management of water for all. The articles explore important issues such as ecosystems in the global water cycle, the threat that climate change poses to water availability, and the role of gender and social inclusion in achieving the water-related goals and targets. This issue of the digital magazine of the UN system “buoys” the launch of the International Decade for Action, “Water for Sustainable Development”, 2018-2028.
[ read more here ]
- At global call to action, Antigua and Barbuda PM : "Join us in banning the use of single use plastics"
- green, gender-focus, as UN's crucial climate change conference gets underway
- Statement on the outcome of the G20 Summit in Argentina
- Caribbean to strengthen early warning systems and resilience to climate change
- World simply ‘not on track’ to slow climate change this year: UN weather agency