16 Days of Activism
- 16 Days of Activism
- Sat, 25. November 2017 - Sun, 10. December 2017
- International Days, Years etc
This year, the UNiTE Campaign will mark the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence under the overarching theme, “Leave No One Behind: End Violence against Women and Girls”— reflecting the core principle of the transformative 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
“Leave No One Behind: End Violence against Women and Girls” reinforces the UNiTE Campaign’s commitment to a world free from violence for all women and girls around the world, while reaching the most underserved and marginalized, including refugees, migrants, minorities, indigenous peoples, and populations affected by conflict and natural disasters, amongst others, first.As in previous years, the colour orange will be a key theme unifying all activities, and buildings and landmarks will be lit and decorated in orange to bring global attention to the issue of violence against women and girls.
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign
- Say NO – UNiTE to End Violence against Women
- Global Issues - Women
- The World's Women 2015: Trends and Statistics
- The World's Women 2010: Trends and Statistics