PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION
WHAT: Dr. Carissa F. Etienne, Director of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) and WHO Regional Director for the Americas will hold an information session on the rapidly evolving situation of COVID-19 in the Region of the Americas and PAHO’s response to this pandemic
WHEN: Tuesday, June 9, from 11 am to 11.45 am (Washington DC Time)
- Dr. Carissa F. Etienne, PAHO Director,
- Dr. Jarbas Barbosa, Assistant Director, PAHO
- Dr. Ciro Ugarte, Director of Health Emergencies, PAHO
- Dr. Marcos Espinal, Director of the Department of Communicable Diseases, PAHO
- Dr. Sylvain Aldighieri, Incident Manager, PAHO
VIA ZOOM Webinar:
Please register here at any time before the media briefing:
You will receive an email with the confirmation and the final link to join the media briefing.
Questions can also be submitted during the briefing via the Questions and Answers chat.
Please connect at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the conference. If there are any problems with the connection, please note that the conference will also be broadcast on PAHO’s social media platforms: Facebook (www.facebook.com/pahowho) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/opsoms)